- RS232 - CPS Barcode Wedge (Version 3.5/4)
- About CPS Barcode Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - RS232 Bar code Wedge Software
- Using CPS Plus Bar code Wedge Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
- Supported Barcode Scanners
About CPS Barcode Wedge
Archived Content This section contains topics that have been archived and are no longer actively maintained.
Please refer to http://dochome.programbl.com for most recent documentation.
CPS Plus serial data acquisition software enables serial/usb barcode scanners to communicate with any Windows application.
- Connects multiple bar code readers simultaneously!
- Fully configurable data filters, to get data you want from the input strings.
- Log options: keystroke mode, DDE mode (Excel, Access ...).
- Create charts and graphs in your applications that automatically update with data from your serial devices / instruments.
- Input real time data into Excel, Access, statistical software ... any Windows application.
- Automatic Date and Time stamping.
- Very easy to use.
- No hardware additions required! No programming required.