- RS232 - CPS Barcode Wedge (Version 3.5/4)
- About CPS Barcode Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - RS232 Bar code Wedge Software
- Using CPS Plus Bar code Wedge Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
- Supported Barcode Scanners
Archived Content This section contains topics that have been archived and are no longer actively maintained.
Please refer to http://dochome.programbl.com for most recent documentation.
Activation of CPS Plus filters is done by selecting appropriate options from Filtering menu in CPS Plus terminal window.
Image: CPS Barcode Wedge – available global data filters
Detailed explanation how certain filter sets work is given in chapter CPS Plus data filters.