- RS232 - CPS Plus Pro Serial DAQ (Version 3.5/4)
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide
- Using CPS Plus Pro - Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Archived Content This section contains topics that have been archived and are no longer actively maintained.
Please refer to http://dochome.programbl.com for most recent documentation.
About CPS Plus Professional
CPS Plus Professional - RS232 software enables serial devices like barcode scanners, magnetic stripe readers, electronic scales, D/A modules, A/D modules, sensors, GPS receivers, microcontrollers, laboratory instruments and modems to communicate with any Windows application.
CPS Plus will accept data from almost any serial device operating via a RS232 port and convert the data to keystrokes. This allows data to be entered directly into any Windows application just as if it was being typed using a keyboard.
CPS Plus is designed to read and buffer data from virtually an unlimited number of attached serial devices simultaneously!
CPS Plus Professional Features:
· file mode (generic file naming option).
· keystroke mode - allows data from serial device to be entered directly into any Windows application just as if it were being typed in using a keyboard.
· DDE mode (transfers data from serial device directly to MS Excel, MS Access ... any application that support DDE communications).
· ODBC mode (transfers data from serial device directly to ODBC compliant databases - MySQL, ORACLE, MSSQL, )
· Configurable data filters to get data you want from the input strings - Per port data filtering allows use of different serial devices simultaneously!
· Programmable VBScript filters for handling complex instruments and complex data streams.
· Automatic Date and Time stamping.
· Data retrieval at programmable intervals.
· Send any ASCII character(s) to serial devices / instruments.
· Create charts and graphs in your applications that automatically are updated with data from your serial devices / instruments.
· Input real time data into Excel, Access, statistical software ... any Windows application.
· No hardware additions required!
· Very easy to use.