OPN2001 Wedge Software enables barcode data collection from Opticon 2001 pocket memory scanners (OPN2001).
Data logging options:
- Send barcodes directly into a database application as keystrokes.
- Send barcodes to log files (generic file naming. supported formats TXT/CSV, XLS, XML).
- Send barcodes to a web page (XML SOAP) - allows barcodes to be transferred to your web server. Web services support: HTTP POST and SOAP protocols.
- Send barcodes via e-mail - option to transfer file with barcodes to an e-mail user.
- Send barcodes to FTP Server .
- Send barcodes to databases using ODBC drivers: Oracle, SQL, Access, Excel.
- Automatic Date Time or Scanner ID stamping. No hardware additions required!
- Autodetection of scanner port. USB driver for OPN2001 barcode scanner creates a virtual COM port when scanner is attached to computer via USB cable. Scanner search tool, automatically connects to COM port where OPN-2001 barcode scanner is detected.
- Multiple scanner id support.
- No hardware additions required! No programming required!
Automatic mode: barcodes are transferred without user intervention (as soon as scanner is connected to PC or there are some barcodes in the scanner’s memory).
Manual mode: barcodes are transferred when 'Read Barcode' button is pressed and deleted from scanner memory when 'Erase Barcodes' button is activated.
Very easy to integrate with your existing applications.
Tags: softawre for opn2001, opn-2001, Bar code, barcode "more", scanners "more", reader "more", Opticon, opn2001 Keywords: opticon OPN2001, OPN-2001 "more"